Studio 22 is located less than 5 min away from North Acton tube station, in the Dean Hey Business Park. It features 814 sq ft of studio space including 12ft infinite curve wall and is equipped with everything associated with a modern photographic studio. With 5 metre high ceilings and the capability to put together any kind of set or multiple set required it's the perfect space.
Our purpose built studio features state of the art equipment and technology, with a reliable team of professional, dedicated photographers, bright ambitious assistants, hair and make-up stylists and additional support staff always available.
Studio 22 includes the following:
- Large fully equipped and organised studio.
- Post-production space for viewing and retouching images using 27”Mac with free wireless net connection.
- Client seating areas.
- Changing Facilities.
- Kitchen facilities.
- Free Parking.
Any studio is only as good as it's staff and we are actually aware of that, our team comprises of:
- Highly experienced photographers with a wide range of specialist skills and qualified assistants to support them.
- Creative, professional hair and make up stylists.
- In-house post production managed by our technical support staff.
- Own transport and driver for collection and return of your products.
At 814 sq.ft. and with a 5m ceiling height, there's plenty of space to work with in our studio. This enables us to easily construct new sets and work with multiple sets to maximise the efficient use of the studio space.
Our lighting includes:
- 2x Bowens heads GM1500PRO
- 2x Bowens heads GM750PRO
- 2x Bowens heads GM200
- PocketWizard Plus II Twin Kit Transceiver with MPCF & PC1 Cables
- Bowens Jet-Stream wind machine
- Ring Flash
- 3x soft boxes (2x small and 1x large)
- Beauty dish with grid
- Backdrops (please contact the studio before hand to request number and colour of backdrops)
- Numerous Props including a four poster bed, designer furniture and the complete boudoir look.
We assess what camera equipment is required according to your remit and of course our freelancers tend to have there own favoured equipment but as standard we use Canon which can be hired along with the studio itself.